Monday, February 7, 2011

Have You Ever Been In Communicado

My computer is acting “funny” which isn’t very shocking since it is over seven years old - a veritable antique.  I have been cheating the grim gods of obsolescence a couple years now, but I think my time might be at hand.  If so my communications via computer may be very sketchy for a period of time - including email, blogging, and the various networks and social time sinks.  You can leave a comment or send me an email about what you think about this but, you know, there’s a pretty good chance I won’t see it.  Listen to a little light music while enjoying a brief vacation from my output.  I can’t work without a computer so it won’t last long.

originally posted at spiritofsalt.com Jan 11, 2009 at 2:40 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment