Monday, February 21, 2011

end history

I will post one more from the archives of the Spirit of Salt blog, I think... I was going to put the whole archive on, but the essays seem progressively less relevant or interesting to me as they process into the further past. Or maybe I'm just sick of it or maybe those mean more or less the same thing. Having erected this site purely to host "the store" it seems to be exerting some inexplicable force on me to fill it with text, but that impulse is on the wane at least for the moment. If I'm feeling compelled to dump some by the by textualizing in public that does not fit over at Freelala I guess I'll leave it here. Hopefully I have now developed sufficient resources online to contain my wretched addiction to generating strings of written verbiage. Though I tell you, the way I feel right now, it may all (aside from the fairly secret songblog) mire in stasis in whatever state I leave it in today for a good long while. But of course I've felt done with it all many's the time past. I mean, why write this? Who gives a fuck? And yet here I am. Enough, anyway, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment