Friday, January 7, 2011

why persist?

Anyway, enough whining.  Nobody else is to blame for my pernicious generation of verse and if I don’t like it I can, of course, quit: that cup, in any event, I can relinquish if that’s what I really want.  I’m thinking to get on to the point that the music theory class essay was meant to frame, which is to introduce the classical music listening essay project… but not tonight.  I am beat, done over by Holy Week, still at the taxes, and fearing I’m about to come down with whatever crud my child is working on getting over.  Sha la la, man, as the man said, why’n't you just slipaway? (Good heavens, Street Hassle with full audio preview at Rhapsody… I would spend millions of dollars in this strange new world of music, at last for sale, all of it, all the time, instantly… if someone would just give me millions of dollars).

Real content soon.

originally posted at spiritofsalt.com Apr 12, 2009 at 11:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment